About me...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Maybe you've come to know me a bit from my previous posts, but don't know any details yet(if you're not one of my friends yet).
So let me enlighten you a little...
I was born in Transylvania, Romania on a cold winter morning, 22 Dec 1986. I have lived in Brad(my native town), Deva and Timisoara, where I also finished highschool.I miss all my classmates a lot and hope to see them again some day.
After highschool I moved to Darmstadt, Germany where I went to a few language schools to learn the "lovely" german language...I met a lot of cool friends and Darmstadt and I miss them all!!If you guys are reading this..know that I didn't forget you.
After half a year in Germany, I already felt something was fishy about this country...kidding.So I decided to try out Spain, which proved to be waaay better for me.I spent 5 months in Mallorca, working, dancing, swimming, having loads of fun. All that ended one September morning, when with teary eyes I embarked on the plane back to Germany.
I started studying Tourism and Travel Management in Worms(it's one of the most ancient towns in Europe, so no Name-mocking is allowed) and everything started to get better. I met new people, new friends, my boyfriend which I totally love and yeah...I don't regret coming back from Mallorca anymore:)
Now I live in Worms with my boyfriend, we have 2 guinea pigs that are simply adorable.They're called Cartman and Metallica:)
We eat a lot of tacos and spend just too much time online, but life has been good to us, no complains.

Any questions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

intrebare: cand mai dai si p`icile!

Be patient, for the world is broad and wide said...

No idea..I hope it's gonna be pretty soon!

Claudio Rodriguez Valdes said...

You are not going ANYWHERE without my permission missy!!!

Be patient, for the world is broad and wide said...

Of course not!