First Romanian Class

Saturday, July 21, 2007

As my blog will focus on traveling,I thought I could help you a bit by teaching you basic phrases of different languages, in case you need them in your journeys.You can therefore learn some languages onlineI will start with my native language:RomanianRomanian is a latin language,spoken in Romania and Moldova and wherever you cand find romanian 'colonies':)So,let me start with the basicsYES=DA NO=NU PLEASE=VA ROG THANK YOU=MULTUMESCHI!=CEAU!/SALUT!/BUNA! BYE!=CEAU!LA REVEDERE(formal)WHERE?=UNDE? WHO?=CINE? WHAT?=CE? WHEN?=CAND?HOW MUCH?=CAT?Now some essential phrasesDo you speak English?=Vorbiti engleza?How are you?=Ce faci?I am looking for...=Caut...I don't understand=Nu inteleg
Well, I hope this is at least a bit helpful for the begining.Please let me know if you are interested in learning more romanian, so I'll post more stuff.

0 comments: